Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Hill Country

Ok, so I just logged in to start this post - only to discover that my blogger dashboard has switched to German. I'm going to have to figure out how to fix that. At least the word "new post" is similar so I was able to get this far.

One thing I forgot to mention - Monday after Steve got home from work and I logged off for the evening - we decided to go for a walk on the trail just down the street from us. Actually, "walk" doesn't do it justice. It was a nice little "hike" that definitely had me panting and left my calves sore the next day. It was really beautiful though. I love that we can basically walk out our back door and go hiking in the woods. I will post photos at some point but it will have to wait for my home computer to arrive since it has the software for my camera. Sorry! Just words for the next couple of weeks.

Speaking of which, we are scheduled to get the stuff that we shipped on the 19th which is much sooner than we had anticipated - so that was good news. I will be glad to get some of the cold weather clothes that I shipped instead of packed because I thought for sure I wouldn't need them just yet. I need them. I have worn the same hoodie almost every day since I got here - I'm sure Steve's tired of looking at it.

Happy 4th of July everybody! I hope it stops raining in Dallas long enough to see a few fireworks.

No comments: