Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Something's Not Working Properly

Ok, ok I get it. Blogger has worn my patience thin. I will surrender that Blogger is for blogging and apparently not for photo-sharing. I had a wonderful little post all about our trip to Spain - maybe you saw it - it was up for about 3 hours. Then I discovered that the photos had vanished just like they vanished from my Bavaria post a few weeks ago. I don't know the reason. I'm going to guess that maybe I'm trying to cram too many photos onto something that is intended primarily for words.

That said, we are loading all of our photos on Flickr and will be happy to add you to the "Friends & Family" list if you are not already on it. You may have been on it last year when we posted honeymoon photos but if it wasn't under a yahoo email address, you won't be able to access it anymore. You now need a yahoo email address to access Flickr. So, open up a yahoo account, send me the address, and we'll get you going. Can you hear the frustration in my voice?

If you're checking the blog...expect more words than pretty pictures.

No comments: