Thursday, November 20, 2008

Get Your Fix Here

Okay, okay. I get it. You're addicted to the blogs you read regularly and get a little shaky when you don't get frequent and consistent updates. I know, because I too am a bit of a junkie. I just don't read my own. So, out of respect for your needs, I wanted to get something out here asap. I need to write about two of our recent trips - Prague & Dublin. Steve needs to write about paragliding in the French Alps. No time for that at the moment as it would involve culling through hundreds of photos and picking the ones to share - or at least directing you to our Flickr page, which has also not been updated since about July - so I won't even bother. Shameful, I know. Perhaps we have a New Year's resolution in the making. I will update my blog every day. No wait, let's not set ourselves up for complete and total failure. I will update my blog every week. Hmm, we'll see.

Besides the recent trips mentioned above, we have had quite a bit of excitement around here in the last week.

#1 - We made the 45 minute trek to Mainz last weekend to experience Mexico Lindo. It's the real deal people. The owners are from Texas. It's good. Really. Really. Good. I wanted to go back the next day but Steve thought I was just kidding. There were no odd enchilada casseroles with more sour cream than one person should consume in a lifetime. There was no distinct taste of ketchup in the salsa. It was just plain, simple Tex-Mex. Real corn tortillas. Delicious refried beans. And oh the rice. OH the rice. Sorry, getting a little lost in those precious memories...

#2 We have a precious little new niece. Brenna Leigh Reynolds was born on Tuesday, November 18th. She is perfect and sweet and soft & cuddly. We love her!

That's it for now. Check back often. But not too often.

3 comments:

The Binkley Family said...

Been wondering about you guys! Congrats on finding real Texmex food! And the neice. How exciting!

Katie said...

Yeah for a new post--I'll commit to the once a week post for new years if you will...

Lisa said...

Congrats on both fronts! :) I've missed hearing from you. So glad to see you post again!