Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Adventure Begins

Well, here we are. I haven't really considered myself much of the blogging type up to this point. I have to admit I feel a little weird broadcasting our lives on the internet. We have reached a point though, where enough people are asking enough similar questions to warrant mass production. So we will do our best to keep you all posted on the latest developments - things seem to be constantly changing - at a speed with which it's hard even for us to keep up.

This last week has been particularly stressful. Just a few short weeks ago we were talking about how this move feels a little surreal and like it might not actually ever happen. This week we both seem to feel the giant weight of reality setting in. There is a never ending to-do list and time is getting shorter by the day.

Steve sold his baby just a little over a week ago and as of today we think the boat is as good as sold. I keep waiting for the mid-life crisis to set in at any time but so far he is handling these milestones quite well. I think it helps that he keeps repeating out loud that he can upgrade both when we return in a couple of years. I'm not sure who he's trying to convince.......himself or me?













1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you sold your boat! ;)

rr (dad)