Monday, September 10, 2007

We haven't decided whose car this is yet.

As Jami mentioned, we do have a few new toys. We went back and forth on what car to buy. In the end, we settled for the BMW 335i. It has 300hp like my old car, but with a little more comfort than the Trans Am. BMWs and Mercedes are a dime a dozen over here so we should fit in better on the road than the guy at work that brought his H2 Hummer over with him. Nothing screams I'm an American, please key me, than a Hummer in Europe. I think Jami's favorite feature is the comfort access which lets you lock/unlock the doors and start/stop the car without ever taking the keys out of your pocket. I don't have to tell you what my favorite feature is. I have to admit that the first weekend I got it up to 150 mph. It supposedly has a governor at 155mph. I'll let you know if it does or not. It has US specs, so we can bring it home with us in a couple of years.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

She's a beautiful thing..Can I have it while you decide on ya'll??

marcy said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I am jealous and can't wait for a ride!

Unknown said...

So round about are they cheaper over there than here?